We are extremely excited to announce that on March 13 we opened a new data center location in Vancouver, Canada!
Businesses of all sizes find Canada’s data center industry increasingly attractive as a venue for data storage and infrastructure hosting because of the state-of-the-art technologies used in facilities across the country and the strong privacy protections for consumers and businesses.
Our new Vancouver location offers exceptional network quality, connectivity and speed, and the same white glove support and services you’ve come to expect from ServerMania. Here are some highlights from our new facility.
Data Center Highlights
- Our Vancouver data center features rigorous critical systems infrastructure supervision.
- High availability backed by 100% power uptime SLA, multi-layer security, and biometric scanners make this location’s infrastructure as secure as it is agile.
Connectivity and Speed
- The Vancouver data center is designed to provide our partners with a low latency network and carrier neutral interconnection to North America and Asia.
- ServerMania customers will benefit from ultra-low latency, direct connectivity to five unique network service providers, and access to an in-building telecom hotel.
- We will be offering the full spectrum of services that ServerMania customers have come to rely on, including dedicated servers, storage servers, and VPN servers on-site.
- In addition to increased server availability and support, the Vancouver data center also offers colocation.
At ServerMania, we believe in ‘hosting empowered’, which reflects our dedication to the needs of our customers, and our devotion to equipping you with all the resources you need to put your business ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, would like more information about how to colocate with us, or are thinking of purchasing a server at our Vancouver, Canada data center, please don’t hesitate to book a free consultation today. We look forward to working with you.