The Short Short Version
Follow this quick guide to installing Eggdrop:
- SSH to your shell.
- Download eggdrop-latest.tar.gz with the command:
- Type: tar zxvf eggdrop-latest.tar.gz
- Change dir to the extracted installation directory
- Type: ./configure
- Type: make config
(compiles all modules) or make iconfig (allows you to select the modules to compile).
- Type: make && make install DEST=/home/name/botdir
- Switch to the botdir and edit the sample config file eggdrop.conf, then rename it to something appropriate (e.g. botnick.conf).
- Type ./eggdrop -m
Complete Digital Server Solutions For All
A single tenant, physical server allowing you full access to its resources.
Virtualized server platform hosted on enterprise-grade physical servers.
Your privately owned servers and equipment secured in a top-tier data center.